- Trump promoted the health claims of a woman who not only advises against wearing a mask but warns of alien DNA and demon semen,
- Admitted that he didn't confront Putin about his paying the Taliban to assassinate American soldiers,
- Proposed indefinitely delaying the election (something neither Lincoln (during the Civil War) nor FDR (during WWII) did).
- The country lost 1,400 people to COVID for the first time since May. That number included Herman Cain, a former GOP presidential candidate who was diagnosed with COVID 2 weeks after attending Trump's Tulsa, OK rally and
- The Commerce Department announced that GDP fell at an annualized rate of 33% - the worst quarterly contraction in at least 145 years.
One day in the life of Donald.
It's a remarkable thing to have a president so cognitively, emotionally, and morally deficient.